Saturday, August 2, 2008
Hey...been awhile since the last blog...shazzam!! Have we have been busy!! We took a road trip with all 5 kids from so cal to oregon, by way of crater lake...beautiful! We spent July 4th at my brother's house. Up there they can have fireworks right in their front yard. I was so excited to share the experience and memories I have from my youth with sparklers...you know...spelling your name in the air, the smoke in your eyes, and the burn on your wrist when one of the glowing embers settles gently on your tender skin...! Yeow! We were also humbled by the sheer enormity of the Spruce Goose. The children wanted to fly in it!! We saw a few IMAX movies in 3D. All in all it was one of the best road trips I have ever been on, but I must say THANK GOD FOR DVD PLAYERS!!! TTYL, the MOM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment